1. Choose a reputable spa with trained therapists that specialize in Balinese massage.
2. Schedule your appointment at a convenient and stress-free time for you.
3. Let the spa know if you have any medical conditions or allergies that may affect the massage.
4. Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to remove and put on.
5. Arrive early to allow time for check-in and relaxation before your massage.
6. Avoid eating a heavy meal before your massage.
7. Communicate with your therapist and let them know if you prefer a certain level of pressure or have any areas of the body that need extra attention.
8. Turn off your phone or put it on silent to eliminate distractions.
9. Relax and breathe deeply to maximize the benefits of the massage.
10. After the massage, drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins that may have been released during the massage.
Following these tips may help you fully enjoy your Balinese massage experience and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.